Buy Morgan Silver Dollars Online
Silver Morgan Dollar offers a wide selection of dollar coins, including Morgan Silver Dollars, which are our specialty. We carry all dates and grades of uncertified, raw Morgan Silver Dollars. We also carry a wide variety of GSA and Carson City Morgan Dollars. Investors may prefer to buy bulk Morgan Dollars by either the bag or the roll.
The Morgan Silver Dollar, named after United States Mint Assistant Engraver George T. Morgan, was minted from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921. Morgan Dollars are one of the most popular U.S. coins among collectors. Each Morgan Dollar has a fineness of .900 and a total silver content of 0.77344 troy ounces per coin. The Morgan Dollar was minted at 5 separate locations: Philadelphia, New Orleans, San Francisco, Denver and Carson City. Silver Morgan Dollar has a large variety of Morgan Silver Dollar coins, ungraded and certified.
- Raw Morgan Silver Dollars Morgan Dollars that have not been certified by a grading company. A great way to complete your Morgan Dollar set.
- Certified Morgan Silver Dollars Morgan Dollars that have been graded by a grading company such as PCGS or NGC. These coins carry a premium because of their quality.
- Carson City Morgan Dollars Carson City Morgan Dollars are amongst the rarest and most desirable Morgan Dollars due to low mintages and restricted years.
- GSA City Morgan Dollars Caches of uncirculated Morgan Dollars were found in the Carson City Mint during the 1970's. These were then sold to coin collectors in black plastic holders.
- Bulk Morgan Dollars We sell Morgan Dollars in bulk - Morgan Dollar Rolls and Morgan Dollar Bags. This is the cheapest way to buy Morgan Silver Dollars.